Current time: 09-23-2014, 02:22 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Password

Online Users
There are currently 7 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 7 Guest(s)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,719
» Latest member: LMcdermot
» Forum threads: 5,067
» Forum posts: 32,785

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Bringing back paragon - I...
Last Post: Perfectionist
09-14-2014 01:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 64
Bringing back paragon - I...
Last Post: Perfectionist
09-14-2014 01:36 PM
» Views: 146
iRipper Source Code?
Last Post: magnusblack
09-06-2014 03:34 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 140
Search iRipper with LZS S...
08-28-2014 02:35 PM
» Views: 158
iRipper 1.9 updated for R...
08-27-2014 10:41 AM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 14768
MotoGP 08 Mod - 2011
Last Post: PedroPM
08-16-2014 04:24 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 4093
Who has the editing progr...
Last Post: katepham
07-29-2014 02:44 AM
» Replies: 17
» Views: 5256
VR46 Compilation 1996-201...
Last Post: LhoNk RizKy
07-24-2014 03:20 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 1919
SweetFX For GPURT3
07-24-2014 03:17 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 1261
[WIP]MotoGP URT 3 Mod - 2...
07-24-2014 03:13 PM
» Replies: 45
» Views: 10455

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New MotoGP 2 MOD!!
08-28-2011, 09:54 PM
New MotoGP 2 MOD!!
Hi guys, I am creating new MOD for MotoGP 2 ;D, other information in short time ^-^!!

Motogp Urt series modder Big Grin

Mods released:
Personal Mod for URT 3
MotoGP URT 3: Imaginary Bikeset
VR46 on GP7 skin for MotoGP 07
MotoGP URT 3 Mod 2012: Remake on original models
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Post Reply
08-29-2011, 11:18 AM
Re: New MotoGP 2 MOD!!
The name' s MOD is: MotoGP 2 MOD 2007 Smile!!

Mods released:
Personal Mod for URT 3
Like Post Post Reply
08-29-2011, 03:34 PM
Hi Luigi, very good job ;D, we needed just a new mod for motogp 2 Wink, a little advice, it would be better to
create a mod that 2011, will be played by most enthusiasts ^-^?

Not that your idea is not perfect Sad but I always wanted a ride on Ducati GP11 :Smile ?

I'm sorry that i can not provide you my help because I do not have material for motogp2 ???, I hope to try your mod as soon as possible (maybe even a beta for the moment) ;D, still one last question which category you are creating the mod (Extreme 1200 or MotoGP) :o ? I hope motogp obviously ;D !!

Non mi resta che salutarti e augurarti Buon Lavoro ^-^ !!

Ciao! Saludos, P?ka!
Like Post Post Reply
08-30-2011, 08:41 AM
Arles Wrote:Hi Luigi, very good job ;D, we needed just a new mod for motogp 2 Wink, a little advice, it would be better to
create a mod that 2011, will be played by most enthusiasts ^-^?

Not that your idea is not perfect Sad but I always wanted a ride on Ducati GP11 :Smile ?

I'm sorry that i can not provide you my help because I do not have material for motogp2 ???, I hope to try your mod as soon as possible (maybe even a beta for the moment) ;D, still one last question which category you are creating the mod (Extreme 1200 or MotoGP) :o ? I hope motogp obviously ;D !!

Non mi resta che salutarti e augurarti Buon Lavoro ^-^ !!

Ciao! Saludos, P?ka!
Thank you, Arles, but the MOD is: MGP2 MOD 2007 :-\!! But on the future maybe i also create a 2011 MOD Wink!!

Mods released:
Personal Mod for URT 3
Like Post Post Reply
08-30-2011, 09:39 AM
Luigi Wrote:Thank you, Arles, but the MOD is: MGP2 MOD 2007 :-\!!
Ok, do not worry that 2007 will be fine, because No one has ever created before Wink !!
Luigi Wrote:But on the future maybe i also create a 2011 MOD Wink !!
I am also happy who you will build built a mod 2011 (just needed some new mods after all this time) ;D.

I'm sorry I can give you a hand ???, at this time I did not really want to mod :-\, maybe :Smile in 2012 with
the respective mod of that season for motogp3 ^-^. Who knows, for now I just want to play and have fun
with your new mod (I hope to try as soon as possible) ;D. Still a Greeting and good luck for the mod ^-^ !!

Ciao! Saludos, P?ka!
Like Post Post Reply
08-30-2011, 10:56 AM
It's really great to see after so many years that people still have the Interest in Modding MGP.

One of the reasons I started R.E.G way back when was with MGP2 and the release of what I had back then for it in regards to Modding, its just a pitty that the 3d format for tracks/bikes didn't get sorted 100% as it would of been the most unstoppable bike game/sim on the PC for the modding community.

Be nice to see that somebody out there could still dig into the *.formats for tracks Smile

All the best on your MOD, right behind you and thank you all for your continued interest.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Post Reply
08-30-2011, 04:09 PM
Perfectionist Wrote:It's really great to see after so many years that people still have the Interest in Modding MGP.

One of the reasons I started R.E.G way back when was with MGP2 and the release of what I had back then for it in regards to Modding, its just a pitty that the 3d format for tracks/bikes didn't get sorted 100% as it would of been the most unstoppable bike game/sim on the PC for the modding community.

Be nice to see that somebody out there could still dig into the *.formats for tracks Smile

All the best on your MOD, right behind you and thank you all for your continued interest.
Thanks Perfectionist Wink!! But if you know how to edit file.vid :-\?

Mods released:
Personal Mod for URT 3
Like Post Post Reply
08-31-2011, 01:41 PM
I've not had the game installed for a while, let me dig it out and put it on as I can't even remember.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Post Reply
08-31-2011, 04:08 PM
Perfectionist Wrote:It's really great to see after so many years that people still have the Interest in Modding MGP ;D !!
Hi all, Special thanks to Perfectionist, when I have to wait to try this mod for this wonderful game ^-^ ?

I do not see the time :o, (I hope I never have to wait much) Big Grin !!

P.S. Luigi, I have sent you a private message, read Wink (sorry for the delay ???) !!

Ciao! Saludos, P?ka!
Like Post Post Reply
09-01-2011, 07:30 PM
I thought I would post this pictures on how to edit and create mods for motogp2 ;D, I believe that to create bike models you'll need ZModeler ver 2.0.6 or higher Wink !!

[Image: 367k.jpg]

Tomorrow I will send you all necessary materials to work on your mod ^-^, If you want I can send you even the
ark and unark files to extract the contents of the archives for motogp2 (if not you got these files) ;D !!

Ciao! Saludos, P?ka!
Like Post Post Reply
09-02-2011, 09:11 AM
Arles Wrote:I thought I would post this pictures on how to edit and create mods for motogp2 ;D, I believe that to create bike models you'll need ZModeler ver 2.0.6 or higher Wink !!

[Image: 367k.jpg]

Tomorrow I will send you all necessary materials to work on your mod ^-^, If you want I can send you even the
ark and unark files to extract the contents of the archives for motogp2 (if not you got these files) ;D !!

Ciao! Saludos, P?ka!
No thanks! I already have a "MGP2_Full_Extractor", then it is useless to send it to me, I just need to change programs motorcycles, clothing, helmets, names, nationalities, file.vid, ecc..., ecc... :-\.

Mods released:
Personal Mod for URT 3
Like Post Post Reply
09-02-2011, 04:37 PM
Hi Luigi, I have found the settings to save files.dds for motogp2 ;D, you have to use Photoshop CS3 and settings for the plugins-invidia (the same used for motogp3) select the following settings shown in Figure Wink !!

[Image: savedds.jpg]

I found this picture in one of my old CD, I do not know if this settings will work ???, I think so because at 2003/2006 it worked well ;D, try this and let me know if they work Wink, (the same settings should work for both bikes and suits). This evening I will send you the programs in a Private Message ^-^ !!

Ciao! Saludos, P?ka!
Like Post Post Reply
09-02-2011, 05:26 PM
Quote:I found this picture in one of my old CD, I do not know if this settings will work ,
yes ofcourse they will work, we used these settings long time ago ^-^ these are best settings for editing textures of MGP2/3.

Quote:I thought I would post this pictures on how to edit and create mods for motogp2 , I believe that to create bike models you'll need ZModeler ver 2.0.6 or higher !!
Nope you'r wrong, it works on earlier versions too
Like Post Post Reply
09-02-2011, 05:50 PM
aernouts Wrote:yes ofcourse they will work, we used these settings long time ago ^-^ these are best settings for editing textures of MGP2/3.
Thanks for the information, I'm happy that the settings work ;D !!

aernouts Wrote:Nope you'r wrong, it works on earlier versions too
Thanks also for this, this information is very reassuring to us ^-^ !!
Like Post Post Reply
09-02-2011, 06:07 PM
Hi, Luigi this is the guide to skin for use the programs for motogp2 (download them from the link below) ^-^ !!

BIKES:
1- Copy the Bikes.Ark that you want in your "work zone" and click on Unarkbikes.
2- TexExtractor 2: Select the mesh file you want to modify. Click on Extract and will appear a folder in the Bikes folder youve unarked in the previous step.
3- With Gp3, open the file 000text, inside the new created folder.To select the 000tex, in "tex2dds" choose Single and select it. Then click on batch. If appears a window to choose a folder or so, select the bikes folder(the one youve unarked).
4- In the unarked bikes folder will appear a DDs file. Edit it. when youre gonna save the dds, save it with the 1bit alpha.
5- Open Superpuper2, select the dds and the mesh to change.Click on Merge It, and ready, youll have your new Mesh file.
6- Erase the folder created in Bikes in the 1st Step and the possible dds or so you could have been created, so you have the folder ok to make the ark using the bikes aplication.
7- Put the new bikes.ark in the game and GOOOO!!!!

RIDERS:
1- Select the riders textures file inside the riders folder in the game. Copy it in your "work zone"and rename it to: textures.ark
2- UNARK textures.
3- TexConv: Select the tex you want to edit and Click in Tex to DDS. Edit the DDS and save it the same way youve done with bikes.
4- Open GP3 and convert dds to text. Choose the dds in "dds2tex" with the single boton. Click on batch and then will appears a text(NEVER activate the protection option).
5- Once you have the textures folder ok, make the ark with the application "textures".
6- Put the Textures in the game and just rename it dependin on the mod(tex_2006, etc).

Download Tools here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://hotfile.com/dl/128685117/efec0c4/MGP2_Tools.rar">http://hotfile.com/dl/128685117/efec0c4/MGP2_Tools.rar</a><!-- m -->

Attention: the archive contains a password for access ???, that I will send you a private message Wink !!
Like Post Post Reply